Most of our products are available for overseas delivery subject to our terms and conditions together with the requirements and conditions detailed below:
1. COUNTRIES THAT WE WILL DELIVER TO
We do not deliver to all overseas destinations, this is due to some countries being considered as a high fraud risk. We do apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause legitimate customers. If your Country is not included below please email us to request its inclusion.
We will deliver to the following countries only, also with exception of the UK, we will only deliver to the card holders address.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
2. PRODUCTS UNSUITABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
Some products maybe too large or too heavy for overseas delivery. If a product is not available for overseas delivery this will be clearly stated against the product. The website does not have any facility to prevent you from adding such a product to the basket, therefore if such a product is added we will have the right to either decline your order or offer to accept your order with a revised delivery charge. This condition may also apply if you order a number of products that due to size will need to be sent as separate parcels.
3. GIFT WRAPPING UK ONLY
We do not offer gift wrapping for overseas deliveries. This is due to the additional packaging and size box that is required and the resultant increase to postage costs. If however you live overseas and wish to send a UK friend or relative a gift wrapped product then will is acceptable.
4. DELIVERY ADDRESS
We will only deliver to the credit / debit card billing address except where you wish to send the product as a gift to a UK delivery address. If you place an order with a different delivery address to the address registered against your credit / debit card (other than UK address) we reserve the right to decline your order.
5. CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES
You are responsible for any customs or import duties levied once your parcel reaches your country. We have no control over these possible charges and unfortunately cannot predict what they will be. If charges are levied in your country and you refuse to pay them, you are responsible for the original shipping costs, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package / product, and the cost of returning the package to us. These costs will be subtracted from your refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
6. IMPORT RESTRICTIONS
You are responsible for ensuring that you do not order any product that is not permitted or restricted for import into your country. We will not be held responsible should this situation arise as we do not have this local knowledge.
1. DELIVERY CHARGES:
|Destination||Delivery Charge||Estimated Delivery Times - Working Days|
||£8.95||3 -5 days*|
|Rest of World
||£12.95||5 -7 days*|
2. DELIVERY TIMES
We aim to despatch all in stock items within 1-2 working days following receipt of your order and payment. For orders placed on Saturday / Sunday / Public Holidays the posting day is within the next 1-2 working days. Please note that this is the despatch time and the overall estimated delivery time is detailed above. Products that are made to order, personalised or subject to availability could have a longer despatch time and are therefore more likely to exceed the estimated delivery times detailed above
We do not part-ship orders, if there is a delay to any item on your order, your order will be held back until all items are ready to be shipped. If this happens, we will contact you with the options available to you, including the right to cancel the order and obtain a full refund.
Orders will be sent by Airmail using either Airsure or International Signed For. As a signature maybe required, please bear this in mind when placing your order. If you are unavailable to sign for the parcel, a card will be left and the parcel will be retained by the postal administration for a subsequent delivery attempt or collections by the addressee.
Very large / heavy parcels may be sent by courier.
5. URGENT ORDERS
If you need an item(s) urgently please email us at email@example.com so that we can confirm availability and the earliest despatch date – note that there may be an extra charge where we use an expedited delivery, but this will be agreed with you before you dispatching the order.
Should you need to return a product to us, Little SweetHearts provides its International Customers with a 20 days returns policy (to allow for extra time in transit), which means that subject to our terms and conditions, you may return the product to us within 20 calendar days from the date that you received it for a full refund (excluding the original postage charge) or an exchange.
Terms and Conditions of our Returns Policy
Please note that we aim to provide our customers quality products and service and all products are visually examined for any defects prior to despatch.
Refunds and exchanges are subject to our Terms and Conditions detailed at the point of Checkout (there is also a link at the bottom of every page). For your convenience we have detailed the main points below:-
1. The product must be in its original condition. It must be unworn and / or unused, all tags and labels must still be attached in their original positions together with the original packaging. The product must be suitable for resale as new.
2. Products that are soiled, with odour, damaged or appear to have been worn, used, washed, cleaned or repaired will not be refunded or exchanged.
4. The product was not made to order
5. The product is not classed as a 'personal product' such as knickers/
6. The item is not a Gift Voucher
7. The product is returned to us within 30 calendar days from the day that you received it. You are also required to email us within 3 days of receipt to advise that you are returning the item together with the reason for return and courier used with estimated delivery time to UK. Products received after the 30 days will be subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Products received after 30 days will not be refunded.
8. It is recommended that you use Recorded Delivery to return the product, as a minimum obtain proof of postage. It is the customers’ responsibility to check the insurance cover with their postal service. We will not be responsible for return Products lost in the post.
9. The returned Product must be clearly marked as ”Returned GB Merchandise” and “value zero” on the customs declaration to ensure no duty or tax is charged. Should the customer fail to complete this information on posting and as a result we incur duties and taxes then we will have the option to deduct such charges from your refund or in the case of exchange it will be the customers’ responsibility to reimburse us for these charges.
10. You will be responsible for the return postage costs and any other costs incurred in returning the product to us.
11. Where you require an exchange, we will charge a nominal £5 fee for reposting.
12. Any free gifts must be returned in an used condition with all tags and labels attached in their original positions and must be suitable for resale. Where free gifts are not returned or returned but not in a saleable condition, we will deduct the website selling price for the free gift or where it is not being offered for sale on our website, a fair market price.
13. All hangers and garment covers must be returned with the garment or a deduction of £8 will be deducted from your refund.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights, in particular, where applicable, your rights under the 7 day cooling off period contained within the Distance Selling Regulations.
How to Return a Product
1. Complete and detach the returns slip which will be included as part of the despatch form included within your parcel. Please complete all required information including whether you require a refund or replacement.
If you are unable to locate the returns form, you may download an International returns form here - Download our International Returns Form.
2. Package the product in its original packaging ensuring all labels are included
3. Ensure that the product has been packaged securely to avoid any damage in transit
4. Place the completed returns slip inside the parcel
5. Ensure that you include your own address on the rear of the parcel marked as "Senders Details"
6. A Returns Address label is included on the Despatch form to assist the Returns Process, please detach and stick on the outer packaging of the product to be returned. Where there is no label included, please clearly address the parcel as follows:
28 Cardiff Road
7. The parcel must be clearly marked as ”Returned GB Merchandise” and “value zero” on the customs declaration to ensure no duty or tax is charged. Should you fail to complete this information on posting and as a result we incur duties and taxes then we will have the option to deduct such charges from your refund or in the case of exchange it will be the customers’ responsibility to reimburse us for these charges.
8. We will not accept responsibility for Products lost or damaged in the post and it is therefore recommended that you return the Product(s) by recorded delivery but as a minimum proof of postage is obtained along with adequate insurance cover (your post office will advise). Please ensure that postage is fully paid.
What happens next?
1. We will contact you by email within 5 working days of receiving your return to confirm receipt and approx. date that refund or exchange will be actioned. If there are any issues with your return these will be brought to your attention at this time.
2. Refunds will usually be made using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
3. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, normally within 28 days of receipt. Please also allow time for the money to be credited through the banking system i.e. to appear as cleared funds within your account.
Should you have any queries during this process we will be happy to help, please contact us either by email or phone.